Workshops are a good way of introducing people to the world of visual communication. They learn something but not so much that they don't need you!
At least 1 person from a workshop of 6+ should book to do more.
I usually do 2 hours... with coffee or wine afterwards (not during as they don't concentrate!!!)
- What you wear can change your life.
- How to save time and money when shopping... and NOT be disappointed!
- How to lose 5k in 5m. (or gain).
- Get with it... latest trends.
- How to go away with 80 outfits in hand luggage.
- Wake up your make up.
- Recipe for the perfect wardrobe... less items but more to wear.
- 50 scarf knots... and accessory tips.
These all introduce colour/proportion/personality theory.