All the seminars are useful within any professional training programme.
They can be used for small groups, when obviously there can be more individual attention, or for larger groups as part of a conference agenda.
They all work with the same principle of changing attitude and opening the mind before the information is explained. They end with a summary where everyone WRITES down a short and long term plan and so commits to improving their personal presentation to reflect the status of the company or organisation.
The theory behind the information is that non-verbal/visual communication – personal presentation – can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of verbal communication.
A follow up session for key individuals is recommended.
- The importance of image and non-verbal communication for peak performance.
- Using non-verbal communication as professional aid.
- Business Casual – how to do it and still look professional.
- Presentations – YOU are your best visual aid.
- Professional Image – for men/women/mixed.
- Business and dining etiquette (made-to-measure).